Join the EOS as an associate member and become a part of the European optics and photonics community!
Benefits & Advantages
- Free subscription to the Photonik International magazine (1 issue per year, published by AT-Fachverlag)
- German-speaking members are entitled to a free subscription to the Photonik magazine (6 issues per year, published by AT-Fachverlag)
- Free subscription to the Electrooptics Magazine published by Europa Science Ltd.Books
- Free subscription to the Advanced Optical Technologies Journal (AOT) published by DeGruyter (starting beginning of 2012)
- Print EOS member newsletter (4 issues per year, first issue: November 2011)
Networking, EU Activities, Communication & Voting Rights
- Membership in one or more EOS Focus Group(s) to connect with colleagues from your field of work.
- Search other EOS members by interests
- EU Activities: the EOS is as a member of the Photonics21 Technology Platform and keeps you informed about the activities of the platform and photonics research in Europe.
- EOS email alias
- Full voting rights
Upgrade to a full individual membership
By purchasing an upgrade to a full individual membership for 12.50€/year (see block on the right) you will be entitled to additional benefits:
Topical Meetings & Conferences
- Reduced registration fees for all EOS events
- Reduced registration fees for all EOS co-sponsored events
- Reduced publication rates for JEOS:RP - the electronic Journal of the European Optical Society - Rapid Publications at www.jeos.org
- Postal communication from EOS