Application for an EOS Co-Sponsorship
Are you organising a scientific event related to optics and photonics? If you are interested in an EOS co-sponsorship for your event, please contact email@example.com.
An EOS co-sponsorship does not include any financial obligations on the part of the organisers or the EOS. The EOS offers promotional support to the organisers of optics/photonics-related events by announcing the event to the EOS membership. By submitting this form to the EOS office the organisers of the event agree to the following conditions:
EOS to provide:
- Promote the event on the EOS homepage in the co-sponsored events section.
- Announcement of the event in the EOS Membership Newsletter.
- A special publication rate for JEOS:RP, the electronic Journal of the European Optical Society - Rapid Publications at www.jeos.org. The authors of the co-sponsored event can submit for publication original, in-depth contributions connected to the work presented at the above mentioned event for the special rate of 280 Euro (EOS member rate) or 320 Euro (non-member rate). The usual publication rates are 350 EURO for EOS members and 400 EURO for non-members. Deadline: the contribution must be submitted to JEOS:RP within six weeks after the end of the meeting.
- The EOS logo in print and web resolution for inclusion in the event website, call-for-papers, programme and registration as well as the proceedings and any other publication related to the event.
The organisers of the event to provide:
- Extend the discount registration rate (if there is any) to the EOS members.
- Present the EOS by its logo as a co-sponsoring society on the event homepage (linked to www.myeos.org), the call-for-papers (if there is any), on the programme and registration and on the proceedings as well as on any other publication related to the event.
- If possible, the organisers should also add the JEOS:RP banner (linked to www.jeos.org) to the event website.
- Provide the EOS Office with the list of attendees including the complete names, postal and email addresses (this is required for granting the special publication rate for JEOS:RP). The list must be provided electronically, preferably in an Excel-file.